Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Windy Meadows Farm
21 Posts
Mary
MOUNT VERNON Ohio
USA

Posted - May 04 2020 :  4:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm Mary from Windy Meadows Farm. I'm a wife, mom, goat charmer, chicken whisperer, and bee maven living on a small farm in the Midwest.
I'm a long-time bread baker, and now that I have Wild Bread, I'm excited to begin...I love sourdough, what took me so long to try baking it?!

I'm looking forward to learning tips & how-to's, and finding new recipes to try.

Mary - Windy Meadows Farm

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - May 05 2020 :  1:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mary,

It sounds like you stay pretty busy with your family and farm animals. My family and I raise turkeys, and that's a ton of fun! Our hens started laying in early March, so we incubated some of the eggs and they hatched about 2 1/2 weeks ago. We have a bit of cuteness overload right now. Anyway, back to Wild Bread...I'm so glad you stopped by and I look forward to hearing more about the breads you make as you nurture your mother.

Ashley Ogle
Go to Top of Page

Windy Meadows Farm
21 Posts
Mary
MOUNT VERNON Ohio
USA

Posted - May 06 2020 :  07:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the warm welcome. Oh, there's nothing like the peep of little chicks! It must be a fun time now on the farm for you.

I appreciate you stopping by to answer all of our questions as we learn wild bread baking together.

Mary - Windy Meadows Farm

Edited by - Windy Meadows Farm on May 06 2020 07:12:35 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: