||SIX FINGER-SHAKING ADMONITIONS
For more detailed finger-shaking, don't neglect to click on "Read More".
1. DON'T RUSH THE PROCESS. This applies to everything from getting your mother started, to rising bread, to getting your mother established enough to convert your counter mother to a refrigerator mother. Read More
2. DON'T USE ANY OLE TAP WATER. Until you can get it tested to make sure it's pure, use either distilled or purified water. Trust us on this one. Read More
3. DON'T USE ANY OLE FLOUR. Choose one of the high-quality flours recommended in our Wild Bread book. Read More
4. DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN. Remember to give your mother a fresh towel on weekly Bake Days, and more often, as needed. Read More
5. DON'T SKIP FEEDINGS. It's incredibly important to feed your counter mother 2x/day. Read More
6. DON'T DO THE WORST AND HOPE FOR THE BEST. When it comes to your mother, remember, she's a living, breathing organism that needs maintenance and care. Read More